Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Doughboy rail clips for cover

1. Back To Top    #1

Doughboy rail clips for cover

Hey guys. Just closed the pool. I bought cover clips from amazon but they do not fit the doughboy resin rails at all. Anyone know of a brand that fits?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    12' x 24' (21100 gal) Doughboy Desert Spring w/ Deep End, Hayward SP15922S Power-Flo Matrix Above-Ground Pump 2-Speed,
    Hayward S210T Pro Series, Hayward H100ID1 H-Series , Hayward AQ-TROL-RJ AquaTrol Salt, TF-100

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Doughboy rail clips for cover

Check with Inyopools.com or sunplay.com to see if they stock the correct clips. Inyo has been real helpful to TFP posters, and Sunplay is a favorite of one of the pool experts here.
    12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Doughboy rail clips for cover

Great

Thanks for the tip

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    12' x 24' (21100 gal) Doughboy Desert Spring w/ Deep End, Hayward SP15922S Power-Flo Matrix Above-Ground Pump 2-Speed,
    Hayward S210T Pro Series, Hayward H100ID1 H-Series , Hayward AQ-TROL-RJ AquaTrol Salt, TF-100