Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aqua Rite problem

1. Back To Top    #1
    Tucson AZ

Aqua Rite problem

I have a Hayward aqua rite system with a new T-3 cell that was replaced under warranty about 2 months ago . I've been noticing the lÁd display is acting weird lately ,if I touch any of the buttons on the display the lÁd starts to flicker and the numbers get distorted.
    Im also having an issue with the cell setting changing by itself, I set it to T-3 and a few days later I see the salt levels are all wrong and look and sure enough the setting is on a higher cell setting then I previously set.
    Could this be a bad mother board ?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    11,000 gallons
    Hayward sand filter
    1 hp hayward energy flo rs
    Built in 2000 (aprox)
    Swim pure plus SWG

2. Back To Top    #2

Long Beach, CA

Re: Aqua Rite problem

Turn off the system and unplug the DSP board and plug it back in. Sometimes the connections go bad and this reseats the board. If that doesn't fix it make sure you have it checked out while it is under warranty.
    16k gal plaster with raised spa, Jandy DEV60 filter, 2 HP 2-speed SHPF Jandy Stealth pump
    Hayward Aqua Rite T-15 SWCG, Jandy LXi 400k BTU NG heater, 350 sq.ft. of Sun Star solar panels, TF-100 Test Kit, Dolphin s300i Cleaner
    Test Kits . Pool Math . Chlorine/CYA Chart . The SLAM Process

3. Back To Top    #3

Lake Cormorant, MS

Re: Aqua Rite problem

I just had the same issue a couple of weeks ago and it was the display panel. Amazon was the cheapest.
    12K gal, Vinyl AGP, 1.5 HP Waterway pump, 26" Ecokleer Sand filter, Hayward Aquatrol SWG, TF-100 test kit w/SpeedStir, Taylor K-1766 Salt Test Kit, Dirt Devil D2500 Pool Cleaner.