My name is Rich and we just had our 22,000 gallon in-ground pool and spa completed a month ago. Instead of hiring a professional to take care of it, I will be doing all of the maintenance myself. I'm a fairly handy guy, so this should be a new and fun hobby for me. I have a lot of questions and am looking forward to interacting with this community. I'm hoping in time I'll be able to contribute something on my own instead of just consume material. Anyway, here are all of the specs on my pool.
- Type: in-ground pool/spa
- Volume: 22,000 gallons
- Surface: PebbleTec pebble
- Pump: Hayward EcoStar and Hayward Booster Pump 6060
- Heater: Hayward H-Series H400FDN
- Filter: Hayward SwimClear Cartridge C5030
- Sanitizer: Hayward TurboCell T-CELL-9
- Controller: Hayward ProLogic PL-PS-8
- Cleaner: Polaris Vac-Sweep 280 Black Max F5B
- Test Kits: Taylor K-2006C and K-1766
- Completed: September 2016
- Water Restrictions: none
I'm going to lurk around for a bit and see if I can find some answers for myself, but I'm sure it wont take long for me to start posting some questions. Thanks in advance!