Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need help with Pool return line eyeball

1. Back To Top    #1

Roseville CA

Need help with Pool return line eyeball

I had to remove two eyeballs from the return lines of my inground plastered pool. The parts got a bit "chewed up" in the process. And I am not sure if I got the whole thing or if there is still part of the assembly still inside the pipe. The pool plaster encases the end of the return pipe, so it looks like there are only these two parts. I have attached a photo of the two parts I removed: the eyeball itself and a small locking ring with two protrudung edges used to spin the ring onto the threads to hold the eyeball in place. The pool was built in 1996.
    Does anyone recognize the brand and type of eyeball?
    If so, where can I order new parts OR what brand/model would be a suitable replacement?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: Need help with Pool return line eyeball

That looks like a standard return eye........You can contact Swimming Pool Supplies, Pool Safety Cover, Swimming Pool Covers, Swimming Pool Pumps, Pool Pump Parts -
    to make sure. I would take a pic or few with a tape measure to share with them. They have awesome cust. service. Make sure to tell them TFP sent you!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!