Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Aquabot Pura 4XT Timelapse

1. Back To Top    #1

Aquabot Pura 4XT Timelapse

I bought this a couple weeks ago. Decided it was worth it to me to buy a dealer only model for the extra warranty and local service.
    It would have helped me in deciding on which robot to buy if I could have seen a timelapse video of a few different models to see how they work.... so in the event it might help someone else I made my own video.

https://youtu.be/REhoPS4IM9E

I read (quickly) through the forum rules, and I think I'm allowed to post this link. If not, apologies in advance.
    24' Doughboy Autumn Breeze AG - Hayward Power-Flo LX 1hp - Hayward EC40C90 Perflex DE
    ColorQ Pro7 & TF 100

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Aquabot Pura 4XT Timelapse

Great video.... what did you use to take the timelapse video. Id like to make one of my Doheny Discovery.
    Pool done!! (backyard = work in progress) 32' x 19' inground freeform with 7' spa, baja step w/ (2) bubblers, stonescapes mini pebble finish, rock waterfall feature, 12" raised bond beam, Intelliflo VS, Whisperflo feature pump, (3) 5G Color LED's, FNS + DE 60, 400K Master Temp, Easytouch 8 w/ remote, Intellichlor IC40, Vision Classic Ceramic Kamado smoker, Margaritaville DM1000!!! Party Coming Soon!!
    TF-100 Test Kit w/ Speedstir

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Aquabot Pura 4XT Timelapse

Quote Originally Posted by Killer95Stang View Post
    Great video.... what did you use to take the timelapse video. Id like to make one of my Doheny Discovery.
    Thank you.

GoPro Hero 4 Black. 2 second intervals
    24' Doughboy Autumn Breeze AG - Hayward Power-Flo LX 1hp - Hayward EC40C90 Perflex DE
    ColorQ Pro7 & TF 100