Just finished redoing all my plumbing . What do you think? Pic

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Looking at all that work is making me anxious.....I keep repeating in my head. Two suction lines and a three way valve to the pump, two return lines and a three way valve to the pool......repeat, repeat, repeat. Serenity Now, Serenity Now....LOL

Really Nice work. Were you ever stationed on a submarine? That's what the piping looks like on one of those. Just curious

Update - after testing, most of the joints leaked. It got me thinking what I did wrong. I bought the 2 pack of PVC glue and only used the purple stuff and stuck them together. Have a whole unopened can left. After doing a little reading, I think I have a hunch what is wrong. The purple stuff sure did smell good though.

I think you should tidy up that electrical wire catastrophe waiting to happen next.
:jocolor:

I really need to fix these leaks. I will probably need to make a sketch of the pipes and number each piece so when I pull it all apart I will know how to put it back. This time I think I will just use Gorilla glue. That stuff will glue anything.

As far as the wires go, I'm not as comfortable with electrical as I am with PVC.

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.