So ticked at pool company

May 9, 2015
Southern TN
As some of you remember I had major issues when I took off my cover for the Spring. My walls had caved in deep end. I had sand bottom with vinyl liner. Pool company came and poured pool crete and replaced liner. Around 3k to fix. Now, I have numerous spots of concrete pieces that are pushing thru liner. They said they came and fixed and they did not. Also , I was just standing close to the wall, about 12 inches or so and I felt my foot give. Now there is a hOle about 3 inches in diameter. Anyone have a clue what happened there? I am so ill. That was a lot of money

So sorry for this. Could be from erosion - supporting soil washing away. Did you possibly have an ongoing leak before this? Is the pool higher in elevation than the reset of the area around it (by at least a few inches)? When it rains, is there any run off from other sources near the pool?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.