Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Laars LX400 - Invalid Command Error - Adjusting Temp

1. Back To Top    #1

Phoenix, AZ

Laars LX400 - Invalid Command Error - Adjusting Temp

Hi Guys, today I put the pool in Service Mode and turned on the Heater. Everything is running fine except I am trying to adjust the temp setting from the Laars LX control panel. When I try to adjust the temp, the display gives me "Invalid Command". Any thoughts? Heater is running fine, can't adjust temp higher...Thanks!
    10,000 gallon IG pebble pool, 1,200 gallon raised spa, built 2006, Hayward Mega Plus 700 cartridge filter, Hayward Northstar SP4015NS 1.5hp pump, Hayward Super II 2.5hp spa pump w/blower, Jandy AquaLink RS, SpaLink RS controller, A&A Quik Leveler, Quik Clean In-floor cleaning/leaf vac, Laars LX 400 heater, Fiberstars 6004 fiber optic light. Massive delamination of ShastaDeck cool decking.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Laars LX400 - Invalid Command Error - Adjusting Temp

Sounds like the temperature control is messed up. This would be a board under the keypad. Is the keypad area intact?

A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you.