Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How/where is quartz based plaster usually mixed?

1. Back To Top    #1

How/where is quartz based plaster usually mixed?

We've settled on diamond brite for our plaster selection and are using a watercolor (a mix of two standard DB colors). We may slightly tweak the mix ratios to get more blue than grey. Where does the plaster get mixed? Onsite or beforehand by the applicator? I think on site given some comments I've seen about taking pictures of the bags, but I wasn't sure. I want to make sure if we are doing something custom, it gets done right.

Brian - UNDER CONSTRUCTION: 17K gal SW Gunite IG. 17'x23'(w/shelf)x34'. 650sf. 114' perim. 3.5'-5' depth sports pool. 7'x11' sun shelf, 6'x8' spa. Intelliflow VSP, IC60 SWCG, CC420 filter, 4 LEDs (2 Globrite and 2 Intellibrite). Hayward 140K BTU heat pump. Pentair EasyTouch 8 automation. Ivory travertine deck. 8"X16" travertine coping. NPT lightwaves Aquamarine spa tile and marker tiles. Undecided on plaster/pebble finish.

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: How/where is quartz based plaster usually mixed?

Onsight.
    Paul
    http://www.gastekservices.com A word of caution: When working with gas and electrical you might want to consider a licensed contractor. Consider the value of your life and others around you. If you would like to provide a review of the help I provided, please use the following link to leave a review. gastek - Google Search,