Overflow spa water disappeared over night?

Do you have a waterfall in the pool? The valve on the right controls the water back to pool either through the returns or through a waterfall. If the waterfall is connected to the spa you will drain the spa back to the pool through this line. If you turn the valve handle 90 degrees clockwise it will turn off the pipe that is labeled. Cannot see the label what does it say

Ok so update. I pulled out the spa flapper and inspected it. Didn't see much at all, and all the parts looked newish or in good shape.

So I wiped over it a few times and checked the pipe. Not much there either. Hoping that maybe the stabilizer got caught in it, and caused the failure.

Screwed it back together, and the spa did not drain last night. Hooray! Thanks for all your help!

So another somewhat related question.,,how often should the pool be "filled" with water this time of year in Florida? Ever since my pool water line fell below skimmer I've been paranoid I have an internal leak. We did have a massive leak on the pump which has been fixed, but I always feel like the pool water seems lower then it should be.

Considering I'm in a screen enclosure and it rains everyday, I figured the hot 100 degree weather would only have a minor affect on the pool level.

Thoughts on this?

Good job! :party:

You can lose 1/4" (+/-) a day - depends on temp, wind and humidity. Now, if you're losing an inch or more a day, we can help determine what's going on.

Stick around and have a look through Pool School . We can assist in helping you maintain your pool and keep it sparkling while saving $$$ and time. Ask any questions you may have.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.