Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pentair customer service

1. Back To Top    #1

Pentair customer service

Just had my Screenlogic protocol adapter die after 8 months of use. Called Pentair on Monday and they sent me a new one without requiring me to send in the old one. Got it the next day and I am back running on Tuesday. Just wanted to say GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE, PENTAIR.
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Pentair customer service

Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Terrible news Gary.... I'm on my 3rd adapter in less than 2 years. They made me send in the 2nd one and charged me shipping on the 3rd.

I never realized how much I rely on screenlogic until I don't have it working.
    -Brian-
    33K In ground Pool/Spa, IntelliFlo, IntelliChlor SWG, Easytouch, ScreenLogic, MasterTemp 400, Quad 100, IntelliPH, MiniPebble, Dolphin Z5, POOL BUILD
    Davis Custom Construction - Home Page
    @daviscustomconstruction

4. Back To Top    #4

TFP Guide

You guys are scaring me!!!

Jim R.
    Finished in 2015 - 17K Gal, IG, 20' x 25' Almost Rectangular Pool, Pebble finish, three rockport water falls. Pentair Equipment: EasyTouch 4, IC40 SWG, 3 HP VS Pump, CCP5200 Cartridge Filter.
    TF100 with SpeedStir and SampleSizer, ColorQ Pro 7, Dolphin Premier Robot Cleaner, added Screen Logic 2.

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Your days are numbered Jim... I've never been so disappointed, especially considering all the promotion we've done.

Gary, whereabouts are you in Riverside? Did I already ask?
    -Brian-
    33K In ground Pool/Spa, IntelliFlo, IntelliChlor SWG, Easytouch, ScreenLogic, MasterTemp 400, Quad 100, IntelliPH, MiniPebble, Dolphin Z5, POOL BUILD
    @daviscustomconstruction

6. Back To Top    #6

The is actually my second adapter, the first one also died in 8 months. Both failures were no comm between the adapter and my router. Seems like they have a problem in that area. I even drilled some holes in the cover of my second one to try and improve ventilation, but apparently heat was not the issue. My praise is for Pentair customer support, not so much for the product design.

Brian, I live in the Mission Grove district of Riverside. Love your pool, saw your build post. Great job
    38000 Gal, IG, Plaster, 20' x 40' x 10', Attached Raised Spa, Intelliflo VS 3 HP (011018), Pentair Quad DE 60 Filter, Raypak (Rheem) 400,000 BTU (407a low Nox), Easy Touch 8 upgrade, Screenlogic 2 with wireless, IS-4 Spa Side Remote, Stenner 45MPHP10 w/15 gal tank, Intellibrite 5g (3), Dolphin Triton Plus robot with PRO remote, Water Tech Catfish handheld vacuum for spa, TF100 with SpeedStir.

7. Back To Top    #7

In the Industry

I'm in Orangecrest and grew up in Canyon Crest. Good to know the next time my adapter goes out I can just sneak over to your place and steal yours... If it's working

How old is your pool?
    -Brian-
    @daviscustomconstruction

8. Back To Top    #8

Geez, I hope not. Easy Touch is not that easy without the Screenlogic. Wife loves it and you DO NOT want to make her mad......

Pool was built in 1992, but I did a complete remodel in April of last year. New plaster, tile and equipment.