So...I think I messed up pretty bad. I recently had a new liner installed and refilled my inground pool. The pool store suggested I use a 'metal out' product called "Natural Chemistry Metal Free". Put a liter in Sunday, then went back Monday with a water sample and they suggested another liter but otherwise said the water was fine. I added the second liter Monday about 6pm and have been running the filter 24-7 for the past week.
As the water has no chlorine now, being paranoid about algae I added a pound of powder shock this morning, about 36 hours after the last dose of Metal Free. I noticed though, that the powder does not seem to be dissolving all the way, and some seemed to gather at the bottom and top of the pool.
I am now very worried the shock won't dissolve and will bleach out my liner. Is there anything I can add to help it dissolve properly?
Thank you for your help.