Pump does not stop running

I have an 18500 gl in-ground pool that is using two separate motors and one pump, one motor for circulating pool water and another for running the Polaris cleaner. The Power/timer controller box is a Jandy Pool-to-Spa II. I am using trippers to turn on/off the pool motor/pump twice a day. I noticed a couple days ago that the pump does not stop according to the tripper set up. I am shutting it down now manually. I read on internet that could be a relay but not sure. I could not find any diagram for the controller box online. I called Jandy/Zodiac today and asked them for diagram but they refused as I am not a contractor. Could anybody help to debug this issue? tx. Dave

Call Inyo pools, they are a Jandy dealer and can be very helpful to dyi folks. Also Mike the Poolman in Folsom services Jandy and I have found him to be a decent guy, he may have one.

Jandy no longer manufactures this unit and they can be more fierce than the pentagon about secrecy.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.