New Member and Thx...

FletchMan

Bronze Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Virginia Beach
Hello Everyone - I joined in July, right after we purchased an older home with a 25000 SW Pool. The Pool School section gave me a good understanding of what chemicals are needed and how they interact.

I bought the TFT-100 recently and only go the local pool stores to shop prices and purchase (very few) chemicals that the pool needs. The pool store advice was often not what my pool really needed, and well all I can say is that with the high prices they charge, the knowledge of the associates is often not inline with the re$ult$. $$$ : /

Thanks for Trouble Free Pool.com, I have worked through several problems and resolved them, including mustard algae, metallic stains, weekly maitenance and I've learned a lot on a very short time.

Thank you for the site and for sharing the knowledge!

Best Regards to All,
Frodo

Many thanks for TFT and the folks here. I've been a member for about a year now and have read many great how-to's and articles. It has been so much easier this season maintaining the pool and I think I've spent about 1/2 as much in chemicals b/c of this. Thanks again! Frodo9