Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need Taylor's R-0871 reagent refill fast!

1. Back To Top    #1

Need Taylor's R-0871 reagent refill fast!

Hi Forum-mates:

I am running out of the reagents for the Taylor's FC test reagent ( Yellow R0871) . But most mail order places need about 10 days to arrive. Local shops are also out.

Do you know of any place where I can get the refills with a few days? I actually also need the CYA reagents (White R-0013) but the FC one is more urgent.

Thank you,
    In-ground, liner, 25K gallon irregular, Hayward Pro Series High Rate Sand Filter S244S, Hayward filter (1 HP), Chlorinator connected. 2 skimmers, 3 returns, 1 floor drain.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need Taylor's R-0871 reagent refill fast!

TFTestkits.net ships fast. Order today and I bet you have it mid week up the east coast.
    John - 16,000 gallon | in ground | pebble | Triton II sand filter | TF100 | speedstir | Hayward Phoenix 2x

3. Back To Top    #3

Tftestkits.net quick turn around and very fresh reagents.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

Amazon always has been quick for me.
    14,000 Gal, InGround, Spa Attached, Satin-Matrix Northshore Tahoe Pebble-Tec, Remodel 6/15, Taylor K-2006 Kit, Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump, Polaris 280 Sweep, Jandy CL460 Cartridge Filter, Solar Heated.

5. Back To Top    #5

I would also say TF-Testkits they usually ship same day, and are out of NC so not far from you.
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from http://tftestkits.net
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

6. Back To Top    #6

I've had good luck with Amato Industries for Taylor reagents. Tftestkits ships even faster, though, in my experience.
    18' x 48" ring top pool (Summer Escapes); 5500 gallons; set up June - October, stored during winter; Intex 2500 gph pump (B size cartridge filter) Hayward 21" sand filter + 1.5 hp single speed Powerflo Matrix pump (upgrade October 2016) *** K-2006 test kit, refills from tftestkits

7. Back To Top    #7

I have also seen some still at K-Mart by me in the garden center, if you have one nearby it can't hurt to check

8. Back To Top    #8

In the Industry

If you place an order before 2:00PM at TFTestkits.net, it will ship the same day.

There is even an overnight option if you like but UPS is VERY proud of that.
    Dave S. - Forum owner
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

9. Back To Top    #9

Thanks everybody for the suggestion! I'll act accordingly. Frank - I checked Amazon. Surprisingly, it does not have any fast option for reagents.
    In-ground, liner, 25K gallon irregular, Hayward Pro Series High Rate Sand Filter S244S, Hayward filter (1 HP), Chlorinator connected. 2 skimmers, 3 returns, 1 floor drain.

10. Back To Top    #10

Folks / Duraleigh:

A follow up question. I need the R-0871 for the FC and CC test. (It's the drop test). When I look under TFTestkits, I only see R-0003 (which I still have.)

If R-0871 is not available, I can just buy a separate FC test kit. PLease advise.

Thanks,
    Paul

Taylor's FC test reagent ( Yellow R0871)

11. Back To Top    #11

TFP Guide

Next page TFTestkits.net
    32K gallon Plaster - 1hp Hayward 2 speed Pump - Hayward S200 Sand Filter - TF100XL
    Test Kits - Pool Math - Chlorine/CYA/Target/Slam Chart
    Those aren't my legs.

12. Back To Top    #12

In the Industry

I have plenty of R-0871 and ship the same day before 2 pm. Contact me at tftestkits@gmail.com if I can help in anyway.