Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Need Taylor's R-0871 reagent refill fast!

1. Back To Top    #1

Need Taylor's R-0871 reagent refill fast!

Hi Forum-mates:

I am running out of the reagents for the Taylor's FC test reagent ( Yellow R0871) . But most mail order places need about 10 days to arrive. Local shops are also out.

Do you know of any place where I can get the refills with a few days? I actually also need the CYA reagents (White R-0013) but the FC one is more urgent.

Thank you,
    In-ground, liner, 25K gallon irregular, Hayward Pro Series High Rate Sand Filter S244S, Hayward filter (1 HP), Chlorinator connected. 2 skimmers, 3 returns, 1 floor drain.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Need Taylor's R-0871 reagent refill fast!

TFTestkits.net ships fast. Order today and I bet you have it mid week up the east coast.
    John - 16,000 gallon | in ground | pebble | Triton II sand filter | TF100 | speedstir | Hayward Phoenix 2x

3. Back To Top    #3

Tftestkits.net quick turn around and very fresh reagents.
    Jason, TFP Moderator
    18k IG pebblesheen pool, Hayward ProLogic P4 w/ T-15 SWG, Pentair 1HP 2-speed Superflo, Hayward 6020 DE filter
    500 sqft Heliocol solar panels, ThePoolCleaner, TF-100 test kit w/ SpeedStir
    Pool School + Test Kit + PoolMath = A TROUBLE FREE POOL
    If you found TFP helpful and we saved you money ... Become a TFP Supporter!

4. Back To Top    #4

Amazon always has been quick for me.
    14,000 Gal, InGround, Spa Attached, Satin-Matrix Northshore Tahoe Pebble-Tec, Remodel 6/15, Taylor K-2006 Kit, Pentair IntelliFlo Variable Speed Pump, Polaris 280 Sweep, Jandy CL460 Cartridge Filter, Solar Heated. Taylor K-2006 Test Kit

5. Back To Top    #5

I would also say TF-Testkits they usually ship same day, and are out of NC so not far from you.
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from http://tftestkits.net
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

6. Back To Top    #6

I've had good luck with Amato Industries for Taylor reagents. Tftestkits ships even faster, though, in my experience.
    18' x 48" ring top pool (Summer Escapes); 5500 gallons; set up June - October, stored during winter; Intex 2500 gph pump (B size cartridge filter) Hayward 21" sand filter + 1.5 hp single speed Powerflo Matrix pump (upgrade October 2016) *** K-2006 test kit, refills from tftestkits

7. Back To Top    #7

I have also seen some still at K-Mart by me in the garden center, if you have one nearby it can't hurt to check

8. Back To Top    #8

In the Industry

If you place an order before 2:00PM at TFTestkits.net, it will ship the same day.

There is even an overnight option if you like but UPS is VERY proud of that.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

9. Back To Top    #9

Thanks everybody for the suggestion! I'll act accordingly. Frank - I checked Amazon. Surprisingly, it does not have any fast option for reagents.
    In-ground, liner, 25K gallon irregular, Hayward Pro Series High Rate Sand Filter S244S, Hayward filter (1 HP), Chlorinator connected. 2 skimmers, 3 returns, 1 floor drain.

10. Back To Top    #10

Folks / Duraleigh:

A follow up question. I need the R-0871 for the FC and CC test. (It's the drop test). When I look under TFTestkits, I only see R-0003 (which I still have.)

If R-0871 is not available, I can just buy a separate FC test kit. PLease advise.

Thanks,
    Paul

Taylor's FC test reagent ( Yellow R0871)

11. Back To Top    #11

TFP Guide

Next page TFTestkits.net
    32K gallon Plaster - 1hp Hayward 2 speed Super Pump - Hayward S200 Sand Filter - TF100XL
    Test Kits - Pool Math - Chlorine/CYA/Target/Slam Chart

12. Back To Top    #12

In the Industry

I have plenty of R-0871 and ship the same day before 2 pm. Contact me at tftestkits@gmail.com if I can help in anyway.