Need Recommendations on a Liquidator Build

Apr 13, 2016
Las Vegas
Hi all,

I tried reading some of the older posts on this, but I haven't been able to put together the "complete" package of all what should be entailed in my LQ build. While I plan to have a pool guy install it, I want to be entirely aware of what should get installed and the "best" way to implement. I know I need the 3/8" upgrade. I'm dealing with a variable speed pump in which every Friday its run at near top speed, so if there are any tips on accomodating a VSP then please let me know!

So what I need is a listing of all the parts that are needed/recommended for a proper LQ build.

Thank you in advance for your advice!

Keith

Since you have a variable speed pump I would recommend a stenner pump over the liquidator. The liquidator needs to be set based on your flow rate and since you will be changing your flow rate it would be a challenge to get consistent results with one.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.