I've got a pool light in my Spa. It is quite bright.
Im wondering a few things:
1) if I switch to a spa light, will it really knock down the brightness commensurate with the effort?
2) can I pile cement into the pool light niche and inset a spa light niche without too much trouble?
3) has anyone done this? Or is this a better job to give to a pool contractor?
4) can I do the plaster "repair" myself?
5) will I need to keep the spa empty for a month before I can refill with salt water?
6) better to wait a few years till I drain, acid wash, and refill?
7) what am I not thinking about here?