Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Unique "filling the pool" question.

1. Back To Top    #1

Unique "filling the pool" question.

Our installers came out today to fix an issue with the floor of our above ground pool installed a few months ago. The liner had divots after the floor was improperly packed I guess. We drained the pool, they pulled the liner off on the sides, filled and packed more sand into the affected areas and reset the liner.

Here is my question:
    Am I okay to let my pool fill overnight since the liner has already been stretched once before? The floor of the pool looks great. I just don't want to damage the pool or liner. It was 85 degrees today and it is forecast to get down to 60-62 degrees tonight.

Thanks for the advice!
    18'x33' Sharkline Harbortown AG, 16,700 Gal. 2HP 2 speed Pentair Optiflo pump
    150 sq. ft cartridge filter. TF100 Test kit with Speedstir!

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide
    'burbs of Augusta, Georgia

Re: Unique "filling the pool" question.

12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub. Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain
    CLICK HERE to Become a Supporter

3. Back To Top    #3
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: Unique "filling the pool" question.

The longer it sits without water the better the chance of a it not setting back where it needs to........fill it.
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!