Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Unique "filling the pool" question.

1. Back To Top    #1

Unique "filling the pool" question.

Our installers came out today to fix an issue with the floor of our above ground pool installed a few months ago. The liner had divots after the floor was improperly packed I guess. We drained the pool, they pulled the liner off on the sides, filled and packed more sand into the affected areas and reset the liner.

Here is my question:
    Am I okay to let my pool fill overnight since the liner has already been stretched once before? The floor of the pool looks great. I just don't want to damage the pool or liner. It was 85 degrees today and it is forecast to get down to 60-62 degrees tonight.

Thanks for the advice!
    18'x33' Sharkline Harbortown AG, 16,700 Gal. 2HP 2 speed Pentair Optiflo pump
    150 sq. ft cartridge filter. TF100 Test kit with Speedstir!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Unique "filling the pool" question.

Sure.
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Unique "filling the pool" question.

The longer it sits without water the better the chance of a it not setting back where it needs to........fill it.
    TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit