So Cal (Whittier) pool remodel

You can and should also go through the boxes of whatever tiles you pick. Take out the ones your really do NOT like............pick out the ones your REALLY like. Go from there. Lay them out how YOU like them. You can even number them to help you remember where you want them to go. Better YOU have have them where/how you like instead of someone else. We had one build where the tilers put all of the lights tiles together then all of the dark tiles together. It looked awful :(

Kim:kim:

You can and should also go through the boxes of whatever tiles you pick. Take out the ones your really do NOT like............pick out the ones your REALLY like. Go from there. Lay them out how YOU like them. You can even number them to help you remember where you want them to go. Better YOU have have them where/how you like instead of someone else. We had one build where the tilers put all of the lights tiles together then all of the dark tiles together. It looked awful :(

Great idea Kim! Thanks for the tip!

hehe now you are NOT allowed to tell your tile guys is was my idea LOL They might hunt me down :rolleyes: But really it should not cause any problems for them and make it less work in my eyes. It ensures you will be happy with it!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.