Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How to change Stenner tubing video

1. Back To Top    #1

How to change Stenner tubing video

Had to replace my tube yesterday. This video really helped. Thought it might help another TFP member.

Stenner QuickPro Pump Tube Replacement Single Head Adjustable Output - YouTube
    8500 gallon IG Pebble Sheen with Spa. 3hp Pentair VS Intelliflo ( pool ), 3/4 hp WhisperFlo ( water feature ),Pentair Racer, 400K Pentair heater, Pentair 500sqft Cartridge filter, EasyTouch 8, Stenner 45mp2 15gallon wired to ET8

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How to change Stenner tubing video

Thanks for the link. I am preparing to do some maintenance on a used stenner that I recently purchased and that link was a great help since I did not get any instruction manuals or anything with my pump.
    18x36 inground / 28k gal / Phanton vinyl liner (replaced in 2009) / Hayward Pro Series sand filter / Hayward 1hp pool pump / Hayward 3/4hp booster pump

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: How to change Stenner tubing video

After watching the video it got me to thinking... I did not recall my stenner having the clips to hold the tube cover on. Mine has two screws and then the rollers do not retract. Anyone have a tip on how to replace the hose on my model?
    18x36 inground / 28k gal / Phanton vinyl liner (replaced in 2009) / Hayward Pro Series sand filter / Hayward 1hp pool pump / Hayward 3/4hp booster pump