Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New to TFP - Central Florida

1. Back To Top    #1

New to TFP - Central Florida

Hi, my name is Ken. Have had a pool for over 20 years now. Sure wish I would have found this site before now. Looking at the recommended pool kits in the Pool School. Looking to get better control of my water. Lots of issues keeping chlorine balanced.

Will be doing research on a SWG system and on a new surface for my pool. 20 years on the plaster finish, itís time for a new one.
    12K gallon IG StoneScapes Mini Pebble, Spa with Spillway/Waterwall, NG Raypak Heater (removed), American Titan DE Filter, Jandy 1.5HP Pump, AutoPilot RC-42, The PoolCleaner Suction-Side Cleaner, TF 100 Test Kit w/SpeedStir, Taylor K-1766

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: New to TFP - Central Florida

Welcome to the forum.

We're glad you're here. The chemistry part of what we teach is eye-opening. Hope you enjoy the discussion with lot's of folks willing to give lot's of help.
    Dave S.
    42k vinyl and concrete pool, 1.5hp pump, 140gpm filter
    TFTestkits , PoolMath , Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: New to TFP - Central Florida

Hello and welcome to TFP! I would encourage you to consider the TF-100 for its great value. Packed with Taylor products and much more that will last a good while. Also consider the "Speed Stir" for efficient mixing.

Nice to have you with us Ken.
    Pat (a.k.a. Texas Splash) ~ My Pool: Viking Fiberglass; 17,888 Gal; Waterway Supreme 2-sp/2-hp pump; Hayward Ctg filter; TF-100 w/ Speed Stir
    Vital Links: POOL SCHOOL, RECOMMENDED LEVELS, RECOMMENDED CHEMICALS, Poolmath Calculator, SLAM, Chlorine/CYA CHART.
    If you enjoyed your TFP experience, please consider donating to Support TFP!