"Trouble Free Pool" for lawn care?

Several metropolitan cities in the US have weekly shows hosted by local gardeners on National Public Radio. These folks provide advice on how/what/when to do stuff to your yard, while also warning about things you definitely want to avoid. Local garden centers are aware of this advice and tend to stock the aforementioned stuff you'll need to purchase. Different areas have different climates and different types of grass and differing water needs. I've had really good luck with this in a few different cities. Do you have anything equivalent up there in the Great White North? If nothing else, check in with your local garden center.

Lawn is easy. Water every other day. Fertlize early in the season. Weed killer before the weeds start to show. Mow every third day.

Wish it was that easy. It's like saying "put in chlorine, run a pump, vacuum when dirty and you'll have a clean pool!"

Lawn Care Nut has the best lawncare info. He has a YouTube channel and Facebook page. Great advice that is focused on mostly organic lawncare.

Thanks, will check that out.

Several metropolitan cities in the US have weekly shows hosted by local gardeners on National Public Radio. These folks provide advice on how/what/when to do stuff to your yard, while also warning about things you definitely want to avoid. Local garden centers are aware of this advice and tend to stock the aforementioned stuff you'll need to purchase. Different areas have different climates and different types of grass and differing water needs. I've had really good luck with this in a few different cities. Do you have anything equivalent up there in the Great White North? If nothing else, check in with your local garden center.

I'll look into that, thanks.

Wish it was that easy. It's like saying "put in chlorine, run a pump, vacuum when dirty and you'll have a clean pool!"

TFPC is just about that easy. You forgot test water. So is lawn care is even easier, nothing to test :)

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.