Wet Edge Prism Matrix Eclipse vs. Satin Matrix Antigua

Sep 9, 2016
Houston
Hi all. We're in the middle of having our pool built and will need to pick our plaster color soon. Our pool builder uses Wet Edge products.

I think I've narrowed the choices to Prism Matrix Eclipse and Satin Matrix Antigua. I don't like the ultra dark colors, but do like a deep hue.

I'm having a hard time distinguishing from pictures I've found on various websites between these two colors as far as overall pool water color (especially when several have stated they had a bit more black pebbles added to the Antigua).

Can anyone tell me for certain whether either of these colors has any smidge of green, or are they both strictly blue? Also, given equal pool depths, is one darker than the other? (They're both listed as "blue medium dark.")

If all else is equal, I would be charged a little more for the Prism Eclipse (which I haven't ruled out it being worth it because of its beautiful glass beads mixed in).

THANK YOU so much for any insights you can provide!

Welcome,

You should be able to find Green or not by looking at some samples. You shouldn't choose either without persuing some samples swatches IMO. Personally, I'd go with the glass bead finish if I could no question. If there are a few Green beads in it it wont make your pool water look Green.

Thank you! I do have swatches, but I haven't found those to be entirely helpful in knowing what color of water you'll end up with. I wouldn't mind a small amount of green/aquamarine hue, but don't prefer those that fall under the aquamarine label. I'm leaning more towards the glass bead (Eclipse). Thanks again!

Welcome,

You should be able to find Green or not by looking at some samples. You shouldn't choose either without persuing some samples swatches IMO. Personally, I'd go with the glass bead finish if I could no question. If there are a few Green beads in it it wont make your pool water look Green.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.