New Marriage New House New Pool

My husband and I had a whirlwind 2016...married in May, closed on our house in August and the house came with a 25,000 gallon in ground pool with Pentair DE filter. We love it and cleaning our pool has become a favorite household chore. We are looking to get away from the local pool store and do more thugs ourselves and that is why I joined tonight!

HI Jenn,
Congratulations and welcoeme to TFP!

Please do us a favor, and get yourself a reliable test kit. It will be THE BEST investment you can possibly make for your swimming pool and your enjoyment of it. We here at TFP recommend the TF100 test kit. Its the best on the market and unlike many others, contains more of the testing regents that a pool owner uses the most. Available at TFTestkits.net

Next, start with Pool School and read read read! And feel free to ask any questions you have. We are all happy to help.
Oh yeah, and play around with POOL MATCH too. It's an invaluable tool in determing how much of something to add to your pool.

My husband and I had a whirlwind 2016...married in May, closed on our house in August and the house came with a 25,000 gallon in ground pool with Pentair DE filter. We love it and cleaning our pool has become a favorite household chore. We are looking to get away from the local pool store and do more thugs ourselves and that is why I joined tonight!

Well dang Jenn.... leave the "thugs" alone and go swimmin! LOL

What a fun year this has been, huh? Welcome to TFP. We were all new pool owners at one time or another. We'll be here to help in any way we can.

Has anyone hustled you yet for pics?? If not.. well.. hehehehe..we *love* pics of pools. Go ahead and feed our craving if you can, 'k?