BBC Method Link?

fralo

Aug 25, 2016
Pace/FL
So I just finished SLAMMING my pool for the first time, and am officially in maintenance mode. I have heard much about the BBB method but could not find a single page, such as in "Pool School", explaining it for beginners such as myself. Unless I overlooked it.

Can anyone do this, or is it applicable only if you have an SWG? Could you please tell me what function each of them perform with regard to the 5 primary chemicals?

Thank you.

Congrats on the completed SLAM!

It's actually BBB, and it just stands for Bleach, Baking Soda and Borax. So, basically it's what TFP is all about! You'll find everything you need in pool school.

By the way, I've only used baking soda once - the main thing I add is bleach. Now that I have a SWG, I don't have to add that too often!

We have moved away from the term BBB due to the fact most people do not need any of the B except bleach.

The best place to start reading is the ABC of Pools as seen in pool school in the link above.

Ask any and all questions you might have. We love to help!

:kim:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.