Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Noob needs help finding SF Bay Area pool remodeler

1. Back To Top    #1

Noob needs help finding SF Bay Area pool remodeler

I bought a house in the SF Bay Area peninsula. The existing pool and spa are in need of a replaster and we'd like to update the deck (old concrete).

We've had Burkett's out, but we're seeking someone that might be a bit more reasonable on pricing. Are the companies folks recommend for remodels?

2. Back To Top    #2

TFP Guide

Re: Noob needs help finding SF Bay Area pool remodeler

Welcome to the forum

I sent you a PM with who we used, I am not sure they will travel that far, they might since their office is only 1/2 mile away from Burkett's. Both are in Modesto so their overhead should be lower than a Bay Area company, one would hope that would translate into a better price. For what it's worth Burkett's does great work and you may find the price has more to do with your location than what company you choose.
    12,300 Gallon, IG PebbleFina, 3 ft sheer, 2 Jandy nicheless LED lights, Jandy Pro 1.5HP VS pump (A.O. Smith Motor), PB4-60 Booster pump, Polaris 280, Jandy cv340 cartridge filter, Zodiac Z4 control panel W/iAquaLink, Stenner pumps for chlorine & MA connected to WiOn WiFi switches, TF-100. You can support TFP with AmazonSmile just click the link!

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Noob needs help finding SF Bay Area pool remodeler

Send a PM to Pool Clown hes in the industry in San Jose.
    22k gallon IG pebblefina, Jandy 1.5 HP VS, Jandy CV Cartridge filter, Fafco solar panels, Polaris 360 supply side cleaner, waterfall