Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: I cant load any more pictures

1. Back To Top    #1

I cant load any more pictures

I have only posted 2 and the third one I tried to upload stopped half way through. I'm guessing i'm over some file limit but I don't know what to do about it

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: I cant load any more pictures

You have two choices

Upload pics to Photobucket, copy the IMG code to the right of the pic and paste it in your post. That will embed your image in your thread.

Or

Become a TFP Supporter and get more storage for pics and lots of other great benefits. More here, CLICK HERE to Become a TroubleFreePool.com Supporter!!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

3. Back To Top    #3

Either use one of the free hosting services as shown in this link Posting Photo's Tutorial

Or go to the support TFP link in the upper left and make a donation, differing levels get different levels of storage space as well as other perks
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from http://tftestkits.net
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

4. Back To Top    #4

I've got a lot of plans and a lot of ignorance about pool remodeling so I went ahead and donated because I'll need all the help I can get. thanks

5. Back To Top    #5

Its still telling me I have exceeded my quota. is there a waiting period for the extra storage to kick in

6. Back To Top    #6

I am not sure, but I suspect someone has to process it, since your supporter badge is not up yet either, hopefully it will get done soon
    Indoor 20x40 35,000 gallon vinyl pool with 1.5 HP 2 speed Jandy FloPro pump, Hayward EC75 Perflex DE filter, 11 4x12 Techno-Solis solar panels w/ Aquasolar controller, Aquabot Turbo T Robot Cleaner. Also LMI metering chlorine dispenser pump and HotSpring Jetsetter
    I use and endorse TFtestKits TF-100 from http://tftestkits.net
    ~Remember TFP counts on your donations to keep this site ad free~

7. Back To Top    #7

Yes, just a short one. You should have it soon. Thanks for supporting TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

8. Back To Top    #8

Quote Originally Posted by boutselis View Post
    Its still telling me I have exceeded my quota. is there a waiting period for the extra storage to kick in
    Thank you greatly again for your donation! You should now have increased storage for your photos. In addition I just sent out an email with further details on how to receive discounts to TfTestkits.net and INYOPools.com.

Thank you greatly once again!

9. Back To Top    #9

thank you. I'm renovating a 25 plus year old pool and decided to do a lot of it myself so I bet I'll be here a lot. People will probably get sick of me