Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Happily switching from the pool stores in Central Florida

1. Back To Top    #1
    Lake Mary, FL

Happily switching from the pool stores in Central Florida

hi Everyone,

I am located in Central Florida and new to TFP. Owned a house with a pool since 2008 and have been using the pool stores all the time. We have solar panels for the pool and my wife has decided that 92 was the right pool temperature. After recurring algae issues despite regular maintenance, I came to this site and purchased my professional kit, showing a CYA of 60. CYA is now under control and I look forward to maintaining my giant hot tub!

16,600 gallon, midnight blue gunnite in-ground pool with attached spa, Hayward Ecostar 3400VSP variable speed pump, Jandy Aqualink 6100 panel, Blue Haven 450 Filter, HiTec solar panels, Stenner 45MPHP10 connected to Jandy panel for chlorination, Jandy Lite2 Model LJ propane gas heater, Polaris 360, TF Test Kits

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tallahassee, FL

Re: Happily switching from the pool stores in Central Florida

You and your wallet are going to LOVE TFP! I know where Lake Mary is! Nice area!

Pull up a chair and read a while!

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit, Become a TFP supporter!