Rocky Mount/Virginia
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Autopilot Digital Nano+ PPC2
Lowes had the build for this setup on their website, then all of a sudden, it disappeared from all existence. I managed to download the pdf of the cutlist, materials and assembly but the only trace of this project left are pictures on Pinterest.
lowes diy outdoor kitchen.jpg

Anyone know if there was a liability issue with this build? It is a good looking plan. I am seriously considering building this winter/spring.

Certainly looks great I may do something like that if I can ever get my yard under control. I recently did an equipment pad enclosure using redwood fence boards nothing special about that but one thing I did I have never seen suggested was I belt sanded the fense boards to get the surface smoother than they were. They were a rough cut and kind of fuzzy to start with, the difference in appearance was supersizing, went from looking like a fence to more like furniture, similar to the the picture of that kitchen. The other thing I did was waterproofed each board before I built so when done all I had to do was brush the cut ends.

yeah, I've still got the magazine with the featured kitchen but the print magazine doesn't have anything more a couple of pics and a link (that's not available on archive.org) to their website for further instruction/videos. I had made a note that it looked like a nice build as well

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.