I am about to be a new pool owner and have already decided upon everything but the actual equipment. My pool will be 19' by 38' rectangular with a 9' deep end (due to kids required diving board!) which equates to around 33,000GAL I believe. I have already decided on the coping, decking, pool surface, etc. Now I need help with the tough stuff (for me).
Please give me your expert opinion on:
1. SWG - I was going to just go Liquid Chlorine, but I travel too much to make sure I keep it perfect. Seems like SWG will give me a bit more wiggle room. Which one do I get?
2. What size/brand pump will work? (I have no spa, just pool. Also, I plan to use a robot to clean)
3. DE Filter?
4. Two LED lights in pool enough?
5. Heater recommendations? We plan to heat the whole pool during the few winter months (Austin, TX) vs having a spa. Kids and wife would rather be active vs sitting...
6. Cleaning Robot - Thinking something in the Dolphin Supreme line like the M5? Thoughts?
Thanks in advance for all the help. this is my first pool and I want to do it right and learn from everybody's exeperience. I have already been to pool school and been trolling this forum for weeks, figured it was time to solicit advice.