Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Spa owner from north Finland (Close to Arctic Circle)

1. Back To Top    #1

New Spa owner from north Finland (Close to Arctic Circle)

Hi all!

Allthough this is my first post here, I have been reading the forum for the last 4 months. I find this is the best forum for learning the water chemistry and how to prevent/solve possible problems. I kind of had to learn these things by my self since the pool store is about 400 miles away . Thank you all for the great forum.

So far everything has gone nicely for the last 4 months that we have owned the Spa. The water has been chrystal clear. My wife thinks that I allmost spend too much time taking care of the Spa/water, but then again she appreciates the clean water. My 2 year old son allso loves the Spa. I will ask if I get into a trouble while taking care of the Spa. Using the Spa during the winter will be interestin. The tempereture can get as low as -40 here.

The picture below was taken about 4 months ago just after the first fill.

-Lay

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: New Spa owner from north Finland (Close to Arctic Circle)

And the signature. Some how it did not save it yesterday...
    Wellis EveRest Premium 412 gal Spa 2016. 3 x cartridge filters, 2 x 3HP 2 speed & 2 x 2HP 1 speed hydro massage pumps, 0,1kW Laing sirculation pump, 3kW heating unit, 300W + 300W hot air blower, UV-C. LaMotte 2056 ColorQ Pro 7 (gen3).

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: New Spa owner from north Finland (Close to Arctic Circle)

Welcome to TFP!

That's a nice view!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach