Radiant pool panel buckling

Sep 6, 2016
Chicago, IL
I have a Radiant pool that was built into the slope of my backyard. The backside sits about 1ft in the ground while the other side it completely buried into the slope. I had a leak over the winter and lost all but about 18 inches of water. When I opened it this spring I saw the three panels that had the dirt against them had popped out at the wall panel connection. The top few inches are flush as it the bottom 18 inches. However, running your hand over the middle seam feels like one of the panels moved forward about a half inch. Considering the z type connector that goes between these two panels I didn't think it would push one forward only in the middle. I have a brick paver patio that sits up to the pool and dread what it's going to take to fix this.

Has anyone heard of this type of issue before with a Radiant pool? I have a 28ft round.

Sorry, I overlooked the part where the upper and lower parts of the wall were fine but the middle had buckled. It makes no sense to me.

Last edited:
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.