Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Pool store wants me.....Ha

1. Back To Top    #1
    Mayfield, KY

Pool store wants me.....Ha

My pool builder has asked me to start closing and covering pools for them, because they can't get anybody else to. Pretty good money, but I will feel WRONG dumping in pool store chemicals, and covering them up. They have over 100 as of now to close and more to come. Will this make me a hypocrite for doing this? LOL. I didn't tell them about our method!!!!
    20'x28' IG, Vinyl, (Sept 2015) 14,900 Gallon, 3'4 to 5'6 deep, SPLAPOOL 1.5 HP, 220v, 2 speed pump, Waterway Carefree 27" 400 LB Sand filter, Digital Nano plus SWG, TF-100 test kit /speed stir. Dolphin Primal x3 robotic cleaner

2. Back To Top    #2
    Tucson, AZ

Re: Pool store wants me.....Ha

Do whatever the builder's routine closing process is. Don't add anything extra or deviate from their procedure. If something goes wrong, it's on the PB to fix it at their cost. You don't want to be accused of doing wrong.

Leave the TFP Method for your pool.
    16k IG PebbleTec pool, 650gal spa, spillway and waterfall, 3HP IntelliFlo VS / 1.5HP WhisperFlo, Pentair QuadDE-100 filter, IC40 SWCG, MasterTemp 400k BTU/hr NG heater, KreepyKrauly suction-side cleaner, EasyTouch controls, city water, K-1001, K-2006 and K-1766 test kits, Mannitol test for borates

3. Back To Top    #3

Rogers, AR

Re: Pool store wants me.....Ha

I always have my pool ready to go when they show up to close.

I have never had them add anything.
    16x32 IG rectangular 21,800k new vinyl liner 2014, Triton II TR 50 sand Filter, Pentair 3/4 hsp whisperflow pump, 3 returns, TF100 test kit w/speedstir.