5 Day vacation

Aug 26, 2016
Chapmansboro, Tn
Not sure if I'm posting question in right forum. Daughter is getting married on 24th, have to go to PA, will be gone for 5 days. Have been using BBB since I installed pool. Have a friend who can run pump a couple of times while I'm gone, will put leaf net over pool. My CYA is at 50 right now. Will it be ok to lower it 10 or 20 and use floater and (don't scream to loud) 4 or 5 tablets until I get back? Thanks Bill

Bill, you have a couple options. You can simply add a puck or two to a floater while you're gone, or better yet just have your friend add a little bleach at each visit to run the pump. With a CYA of 50, you could also bump the FC up to SLAM level (about 20) and that should help get you past a couple days as well. Have a safe trip.

I would raise FC to shock level, [FC/CYA][/FC/CYA]. You can float a few pucks in a floater too. And maybe have your person add some bleach when they stop by.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.