Scared and alone in Nicaragua

Well, my wife and I are going for broke in Nicaragua. We have put everything we have on the line to build our dream business (a Hostel Resort and Retreat Center), in Nicaragua.
Along with learning how to develop land and general contract, I am also having to learn to build a pool.
I currently have a 12 meter long x 6 meter wide hole in the ground. The first 8 meters of length is a shallow end of 1.5 meters deep (the hole still) and a steep drop off to 3 meters deep for the last 4 meters of length
Shotcrete, is not available here. Cement trucks are nearly impossible to get access too. There is also seismic activity to consider, and for these reasons I want to go steel wall with vinyl liner.
I do not have access to anyone with experience building a pool like this but do have a VERY capable builder who can certainly build this with a plan.
What I need to know is specifics on the type of steel to use (gauge and galvanization specs) and any other specs on the footings, the bracing posts and any other helpful hints.
It is a rectangular pool and I will probably use auxilary steps and a ladder afterwards to simplify the build.
I have done lots of searching and have a general idea but internet info never compares to the kind of specific help I have seen on this site.
Any help is greatly appreciated and possibly a lifesaver!
Cheers from Isla de Ometepe, Nicaragua!

Wow, I'm sure you'll find some experts able to help on TFP. I hired a designer for about $500 to draw up my plans. I'm sure they could do the same for you along with advice throughout the process. If you go the route that I did I can inbox you their information. Best of luck to you....keep the dream alive!!!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.