Reputable companies/high rated generators

May 16, 2009
Peoria, AZ
I may need to replace my SWG. If this is the case I can most likely get one cheaper than what I was quoted from the current mfg.

I would like to know which SWGs are the highest rated. Longevity, price, performance and company stability are my main criterias.

Thanks!

Autopilot, Hayward (Goldline), Jandy, and Pentair all make good units. I'm not a fan of Zodiac units, and they recently acquired Jandy so we'll see how that goes. Hopefully they learn from the Aquapure instead changing it.

I'd only recommend the Pentair Intellichlor if you were using Pentair automation since the controls on the cell are in 20% output intervals and increase the cost of replacing the cell.

The Goldline unit is the standard around here. No big complaints.

I've only dealt with one Autopilot SWG so I don't have a lot to draw from on them, but the folks here like them and I haven't had any issues with "the one".

I am a newbie and already have a question. Anyone knows how to contact Autopilot. Their website has been down for days. I would like to contact them to get information to purchase a system. Thank you.

Richard

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.