Why is there no FC with SWG? Upd got it to 5! SWG throwing Service Light "121"?

Re: Why is there no FC with SWG? Upd Came to 1.5FC, put 1gal in tonight

Yes, 10-15 minutes, pump on. I add MA on the opposite side of where I added the chlorine just for extra caution.

Re: Why is there no FC with SWG? Upd Came to 4FC, should I go higher?

Shoot for 8 and never allow it to drop below 5.

Re: Why is there no FC with SWG? Upd Came to 4FC, should I go higher?

Alright, I tested today and I have 5PPM of FC in my pool. My SWG is running at 75% for 8 hours a day at various pump speeds (mainly 1750, little bit at 2750).

How do I know if my cell is working properly and what percentage it needs to be at?

Re: Why is there no FC with SWG? Upd got it to 5! What next??

Trial and error, mostly. You are right at the low end of your recommended range. Either increase your run time or % until your FC reaches 8 and stays there.

If it wasn't working, your FC would drop to 0 in a couple of days.

Re: Why is there no FC with SWG? Upd got it to 5! What next??

I just went outside and my salt cell threw me a "Service" light again and then went off. It said "121". Jandy Aquapure PLC700.

This is the 2nd time I have seen this come up, I am asking my PB on Monday to swap my unit out for a new one. There is no way I should be having issues this soon. This is probably why my chlorine levels were whack.

121 Low current in reverse direction to cell. 1. Clean or replace cell if necessary
2. Check DC cord

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.