Stupid Hoses!!!

snuhjr

Jun 17, 2012
Independence, KY
I know it's labor day weekend and all but geez!!! We had our church festival we worked and enjoyed last night until 11:30. Came home and let the dog out and saw the water level of the pool was down below the skimmer. :brickwall: Pump was spinning dry (awesome) I shut it off. Woke up this morning and the water didn't go any lower so I knew it had to be a hose. Found the culprit! Luckily, I had an extra hose lying around because nobody is open on labor day. If I was planning on closing the pool this week it would have made my job easier but it is going to be in the 90's this week and our installer has to come look at how they didn't pack the floor right back in April. (All the posts on our straight sides have divots around the supports)

As of now, the hose is filling the pool back up and I am crossing my fingers that the pump fires back up.

My rear end will be hard plumbing in the spring for sure!!!

What it looked like at 7:30 a.m. today.
image_4.jpeg

The culprit
image_5.jpeg

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.