Need Cu Feet on This Design for Gunite. Pool in New Jersey.

Jun 5, 2014
Cream Ridge NJ
Attached is the design offered by my landscape architect. You can see that I have 1140sqf + 86sqf for spa = 1226sqft. The math that I am seeing to calculate the formula is not adding up to what I am being quoted. My math is coming in way higher, but pools I have seen similar size are saying they are using much less than my estimate. I got an estimate from one gunite supplier and seems about 25cuft on the high side.

Obviously I do not want to under order because that can be a nightmare for a job, but I also don't want overage to go to waste either. I will stress no rebound and everything shot solid and I will be breaking ground in 60 days.

One last point. Where you see jumping rocks, will be another waterfall so I will need to gunite under their to prevent leakage.

Your design looks amazing... Sorry no one has answered you yet. I am way not qualified to answer this. Wouldn't know where to start!

I would repost your question under the "Under Construction" topic, and simplify your title to something like "need help with design... breaking ground soon". That should get you the people who know their stuff.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.