Water Leveler - Fill & Drain

bxcrwlly

LifeTime Supporter
Dec 3, 2012
Central Florida
I'm looking for any info on a pool water leveling device that either adds or drains water to maintain a certain water level. All those I reviewed only add water. Since I live in Florida, I need a device that works both ways.

Dave,

I have the same issue... it's a real pain here in Florida with my pool having neither an overflow nor a fill. I have this hose connection as you indicate downstream of the pump but it's a completely manual operation. It used to run all over the ground and make a real mess until I installed a buried pipe out to the curb. I'm thinking about putting an irrigation valve instead of the manual valve and operating it from a relay on my rs-12 controller. What do you think about this approach? It really irks me that I've spent all the money for the automatic controls and I still have to trudge over to the pool equipment to reduce my water level. So I'm thinking about trying this set up and if it works then adding a wifi level controller to actuate it.

I'll keep you posted... may take a couple of weeks as I'll be out of town for next 2 weeks.

Chris

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.