How much does this pool retail for

Sep 2, 2016
Tolleson
I'm trying to figure out how much my pool would retail for at a pool company or around does anyone know how much pools retail for here in Arizona it's about 35000 gallons pool I think. On the right side in 10 ft deep. I just want to know around how much doesn't have to be exact with the deck and everything ? Can someone message me so I can send pictures so they can give me an estimate

Most pool builders use perimer feet as a base price. The prices vary greatly between different parts of the country and from builder tobuilder. Once the basic is done, then there are options galore that tack on to it.

Is this for a home sale or appraisal?

A 10ft deep end in a 35k gallon pool is a HUGE pool for Arizona...most pools where I live in Tucson are not ever that size. I don't think anyone here is going to be able to give you a specific answer because Dave hit the nail on the head, it varies a lot from place-to-place. The only thing I could say is you need to contact some pool builders in the Phoenix area market and ask them what a pool like yours would cost to build. If you give them approximate perimeter length, general L x W size and depth info, they can probably give you a ballpark starting price. But options do matter, so if the pool has any special features like an auto cover or a waterfall or a slide, then you'd have to ask the builder what those adders run.

Triswaggatops,

We are in the process of having our pool built here in Gilbert, AZ. You are just on the other side of Phoenix so I would suspect our pricing would be similar. We ended up getting three quotes from three different builders. The prices ranged from a starting package of $16,695 for a play pool(3ftx5ftx3ft-75 ft perimeter) up to what we ended up getting for$35,000(32ftx19ftx9ft-100 ft perimeter).

35K gallon pool is very big, but at 10ft it would be great for diving if that's what you're looking for. My pool is right at 20K gallon so I think that your low end bid would be in the mid to high $30K's.

All of the builders came in pretty close to each other in pricing but the one we decided on was about $3K cheaper with a slightly better equipment offering. What made our builder standout above the rest was the name the company has made for itself. We heard many good comments by word of mouth. We also noticed that they do not advertise like the other bigger builders as well as having a smaller storefront to keep their overhead down. So the price, equipment/materials, and reputation are the 3 factors that weighed the most on our decision.

I have a friend who actually got ten quotes before picking their PB, three was enough for me!

Here is an example of some basic starting packages offered by the company we went with:

sRA0EIk.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.