A hint on buying bleach at Walmart

geoshecks

LifeTime Supporter
This is probably a no brainer for everyone but I'll mention it anyway. I've purchased large quantities of bleach from Wallmart 3X. Each time, they were more than willing to go into the stock room to pull full cases for me. They put them on a cart which I wheeled right to my SUV. It was very convenient. Ask a manager if needed. They seem to be more than willing to help.

That's nice to know. I'll tell you though, the last few times that I have gone to WM, they have been out of their generic bleach and most of the Clorox. I think this BBB thing is really catching on in places.

Wish I'd thought of that in the beginning when I had carts full of bleach. I'm getting down to the end of my conversion and not buying much now though.

Thanks for posting that though, maybe it'll help the next soon-to-be ex-Baqua user. :wink:

257WbyMag said:
That's nice to know. I'll tell you though, the last few times that I have gone to WM, they have been out of their generic bleach and most of the Clorox. I think this BBB thing is really catching on in places.

The last few times I've gone, they only had the small jugs of the WM brand. It looks like they may be changing the labels. New ones on the small jugs are different.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.