Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Wet edge Pacific or Martinique

1. Back To Top    #1

Wet edge Pacific or Martinique

Hello all we are starting to dig this coming Monday on new pool and are trying to decide between these two colors, Luna Quartz pacific or Martinique. We live in Montgomery Tx, does anyone have these colors that live in the surrounding area we could come look at? Thanks in advance

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Wet edge Pacific or Martinique

I haven't seen any of the Luna Quartz options. I wanted to bump your post though!

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

3. Back To Top    #3

We have Luna Quartz Bermuda.

4. Back To Top    #4

What does bump my post mean?

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks doubled but the wife is stuck on these two colors. Are you happy with the Luna Quartz?

6. Back To Top    #6

Quote Originally Posted by 57cheby View Post
    What does bump my post mean?
    It means "bump" or help move it to the top of the feed so it's more likely to be seen by others. I have Wet Edge but not Luna Quartz. In general, I think Wet Edge makes a nice product.

Started 5/31/16. 38'x23', 618 sqft., <14,000 gallons, 8' spa.Travertine coping. Raised beam w/3 sheers. Large sunshelf w/3 bubblers. SWG IC40, Pentair VSP, 520 cartridge, color LED lights, Easy-touch, screen logic, Maytronics S300i robot, and Wet Edge Prism Matrix finish (Deep Sea Blue with Indigo plaster). Build Thread: Another in Texas - Cypress Texas | MUD District | HOA Approval | Great Escapes Pools

7. Back To Top    #7

Ah ha thanks twinkiesmommy2009 I learned something new today, Thanks for your help.

8. Back To Top    #8

Thanks doubled but the wife is stuck on these two colors. Are you happy with the Luna Quartz?
    Yes, we like it. We think it looks a lot like sand and it is very soft on the feet.

9. Back To Top    #9

Ah ha thanks twinkiesmommy2009 I learned something new today, Thanks for your help.
    Absolutely! Excited to see what you end up with!!