Easytouch Programming

rob.mwpropane

In The Industry
Jun 9, 2015
Baldwin, Maryland
Hey guys, I'm doing a job and have installed an Easytouch to control 6 fire bowls (2 zones), 1 fire pit (1 zone), and a heater (all propane of course). It does NOT control the pump.

It has Screenlogic, which to be honest I feel is the only way I would try programming this thing. The touch screen is a pain.

Last night I was setting the "Run-Once" setting and noticed there is no "Stop Time". The only way to get the this schedule to stop when I wanted to was to use the "Egg Timer", which to me kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it? I read the manual and it says there should be a "Stop Time" setting, but can't figure how to get it to work?

Any ideas?Capture.JPG

P.S. - If I set the "Egg Timer" to "Don't Stop", the "Run-Once" defaults to 3 hours, as you can see.
Also, disregard the "Pool" circuit, as it's still active so I can control the heater.

So....just so if anyone is following my footsteps... I called and talked to Pentair. They could not get it to work and agree that it should work the way it says in the manual. For now, the only work around is to set the egg timer for whatever length you want the run-once circuit to run for and then set the run once. Example would be I want the run once to go from 4pm to 11pm, so set run once to start at 4pm, then set the egg timer for 7hrs, or vice versa. Doesn't matter.

The only thing that I can figure is that A. It's a bug, or B. It's too hard to bypass the egg timer with the run once schedule....So....it is what it is for now.

The guy at Pentair said he was getting another tech and they would write an email to the engineer......Yeah, we'll see....

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.