Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Easytouch Programming

1. Back To Top    #1

In the Industry

Easytouch Programming

Hey guys, I'm doing a job and have installed an Easytouch to control 6 fire bowls (2 zones), 1 fire pit (1 zone), and a heater (all propane of course). It does NOT control the pump.

It has Screenlogic, which to be honest I feel is the only way I would try programming this thing. The touch screen is a pain.

Last night I was setting the "Run-Once" setting and noticed there is no "Stop Time". The only way to get the this schedule to stop when I wanted to was to use the "Egg Timer", which to me kind of defeats the purpose doesn't it? I read the manual and it says there should be a "Stop Time" setting, but can't figure how to get it to work?

Any ideas?Capture.JPG

P.S. - If I set the "Egg Timer" to "Don't Stop", the "Run-Once" defaults to 3 hours, as you can see.
    Also, disregard the "Pool" circuit, as it's still active so I can control the heater.
    13.6K AG (I think?) 32'x16' Oval, Pentair SM8150 cartridge, Pentair SR400LP, Hayward Power Flo Matrix 1.5HP pump, Installed spring 2014 (hand me down, 4 years old when acquired), TF-100 Pool water test kit w/speed stir, Intex SWG (going since 2014), Well Water used for fill/top off

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Re: Easytouch Programming

Bump.....did I start this is the wrong section?
    13.6K AG (I think?) 32'x16' Oval, Pentair SM8150 cartridge, Pentair SR400LP, Hayward Power Flo Matrix 1.5HP pump, Installed spring 2014 (hand me down, 4 years old when acquired), TF-100 Pool water test kit w/speed stir, Intex SWG (going since 2014), Well Water used for fill/top off

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

Re: Easytouch Programming

So....just so if anyone is following my footsteps... I called and talked to Pentair. They could not get it to work and agree that it should work the way it says in the manual. For now, the only work around is to set the egg timer for whatever length you want the run-once circuit to run for and then set the run once. Example would be I want the run once to go from 4pm to 11pm, so set run once to start at 4pm, then set the egg timer for 7hrs, or vice versa. Doesn't matter.

The only thing that I can figure is that A. It's a bug, or B. It's too hard to bypass the egg timer with the run once schedule....So....it is what it is for now.

The guy at Pentair said he was getting another tech and they would write an email to the engineer......Yeah, we'll see....