Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Another sparkling water post

1. Back To Top    #1

TFP Guide

Another sparkling water post

It looked too nice the other day not to share. Just borates bleach and cya in the water and trouble free all summer.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Chuck-
    15x30 Above ground, Pentair Superflo VS, 19" sand filter, TF-100 test kit
    Aqua Comfort ACT750 heat pump / 6x20 ground mount solar panel / DIY automation

Photos of 2016 Build, Inside Your Breaker Panel, Free Copy of 2017 NEC code
    TFP is funded by member support click here to help

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Another sparkling water post

Gorgeous!

But... you might want to deal with the questionable critters hanging out pool side! Look like bad news to moi....
    My Amazon Smile for November12K Fiberglass IG, Infinity 4000 automatic cover, SWCG, Hayward Sand Filter, Hayward 1.5 Pump, Doheny Discovery Robot, Savi Melody LED pool lights, outdoor speakers and other assorted doo-dads. Sundance Altamar Hot Tub.
    Our pool build--> Our Pool Solved Our Sloping Yard Skippy's Cheap Pool Cooler -->Skippy's New Fountain

3. Back To Top    #3

LOVE it! Do you love the pool pets? Do the float enough to sit on? They sure are cute! I saw them at our Sam's Club.

TFP Moderator 33x52 round AG 25,600 gals Sand Filter 1.5hp Pump - 2 Speed, SLAM, Pool School, Recommended Levels, Recommended Chemicals, Pool Math, Chlorine/CYA Chart, TF-100 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

Now that's something to be proud of....Great job! Keep doing what you're doing!

----
    15' x 29' 10,300 gal w/ spa, IG-Plaster (Stonescapes Tropics Blue), 2spd WhisperFlo pump (1.5hp WFDS-26), Pentair Clean and Clear CC200 cartridge filter, Pentair MasterTemp 300BTU heater, Clear o3, RS-8 iAqualink

5. Back To Top    #5

TFP Guide

The pool pets are great they will easily float an adult. The kids love to play with them. I like to pose them around the pool to dry off. Ours came from BJs.
    Chuck-

6. Back To Top    #6

Nice pool!
    TFP Moderator
    If TFP helped you or saved you money - Become a TFP Supporter! <--Click here
    2012 build and pics, 20k gal gunite, black onyx pebblesheen, OK flagstone, IntellifoVS, cart filter w/Pleatco, IC40 SWG, Solartouch, 5 12'x4' solar panels, HP50HA heat pump, 8mil solar cover, borates, TF-100 test kit, SONOS, Doheny's Discovery Robot, hot tub on bleach

7. Back To Top    #7

TFP Guide

Thanks it taken me since the beginning of May to finish the pool and surrounding roughly 1000sqft 2 level deck project but as of this past weekend I can finally call the construction done. It needs a coat of deck sealer but I have to wait a month or two for the lumber to dry out before doing that. It has definitely been worth all the backbreaking work to have this right in my backyard.
    Chuck-