Autopilot DIG-220 display off

May 22, 2016
Miami, FL
Yesterday I noticed the display panel on my DIG 220 unit was off. The unit apparently still had power because the red warning light would flash when I turned off the pump. Today I opened up the control panel and checked the 3 fuses and they all appear good and the control panel looks good and damage free. I reconnected everything and started back up and the display was working for about 2-3 minutes then went blank again.

Anything else I should check or is it time to get another display board?

It sounds like the display element of the control board is starting to go out on you. This could be because of age or a sign that something more serious such as a power surge has affected the DIG-220. At the very least the control board (AutoPilot part # 833n) will need to be replaced. You may want to weigh this option vs. an entirely new DIG-220 control box depending on the age of the system.

Since you are able to see the display from time to time and also the red flashing check system light this would not be an incoming power or fuse related issue.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.