Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Screenlogic filter status bar

1. Back To Top    #1

Screenlogic filter status bar

I have enjoyed my pool automation system for a number of years now. There is only one thing that has not worked for me that I have yet to figure out. The screen logic interface for my easy touch has a filter status bar that is supposed to indicate remotely when the filter needs cleaning. I have never seen it work. It has not really been an issue because I can tell by the increase in RPM when the filter is clogging.

I have tried controlling the filter pressure settings through the pump alone, and also through the screenlogic interface, but I still get no indications on the status bar.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
    " A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"
    19,000 gallon sylvan pool, Easytouch 2 4p automation, Screenlogic interface, Intelliflo VF 3050 pump, Intellichem with Intellichlor 40 chlorinator/Muriatic acid, Raypac millivolt natural gas heater.Polaris pool cleaner with booster pump.Coverstar automatic cover hydraulic mechanism with PCS cover. Wet edge Luna quartz finish 2016. Northeast climate.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Screenlogic filter status bar

Did you set the filter pressure on the VF pump after cleaning it?

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Screenlogic filter status bar

Yes. automatically resets after backwash cycle I believe. Thanks
    " A little knowledge is a dangerous thing"
    19,000 gallon sylvan pool, Easytouch 2 4p automation, Screenlogic interface, Intelliflo VF 3050 pump, Intellichem with Intellichlor 40 chlorinator/Muriatic acid, Raypac millivolt natural gas heater.Polaris pool cleaner with booster pump.Coverstar automatic cover hydraulic mechanism with PCS cover. Wet edge Luna quartz finish 2016. Northeast climate.