smart phone testing

arbrey

Silver Supporter
Bronze Supporter
Aug 24, 2013
Chicopee, MA
Just wanted to share this with every one. Converted over to chlorine this year from bacquicil, any one whose has done it knows you go thru a lot of chlorine and a lot of testing. I found this app on google, it's called "Pool Pal". It's free and the author tied it in with readings from here at Troublefree pool.

I don't want to take away anything from the work that went into formulating the 'Pool Math" calculator on this site. That one works great. It's just that I'm a gadget freak and just love this thing
Looks like someone else mentioned this app. Oh well!

I use it, it works great and it has all the TFP recommendations. The calculator is much easier to understand than pool math and doesn't require an internet connection.

doesnt appear to be on Apple store
there is a pool pal on apple that is for swim club stats

there is a poop pal as well ....

I loaded Pool Pal (by Pirates Love Bacon) on my Galaxy Note 4 from PlayStore, can Log "Now" and "Goal," Config my pool, but cannot get any calcs from it (like PoolMath >> how much chemical to add). What am I missing?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.