Rough housing question?

nksprts

Silver Supporter
Aug 10, 2016
NE Pennsylvania
Hi all, clueless me again....I was wondering. Tomorrow is my 8 year old sons birthday and he is having friends over. How sturdy are these pools made? Its an Intex above ground 17 round by 52 inches deep. Should I be nervous for about 5 boys to be in there at once, rough housing and jumping around? I always get a bit nervous, just when my son is in there he will jump in and the pool walls you can see really sway around. I have checked after each swim and none of the legs have moved. Just makes me nervous seeing the pool sway like that....should I keep it to a minimal or do you think it is ok?

thanks in advance.

As long as they aren't jumping off of the sides or kicking the walls or poles, it should be fine. Get them some squirt guns and let them blast each other!

They are more sturdy then you think. The weight of the water actually is the main strong point.

As noted above as long as they are not abusing the walls they should be fine.

A large foam super soaker for each boy and two for you and you will be fine. Diving rings are great also.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.